Your special day
Your wedding day should reflect your extraordinary commitment to one another – whether it’s a wedding, civil partnership or renewal of vows. Choosing a Humanist ceremony enables you to create a personal celebration; writing your own vows that say exactly how you feel and think about each other. Whether you choose to add poetry, music or readings, be it traditional or contemporary, Ailsa will ensure that you achieve the day of your dreams.
Have you considered where you wish to celebrate? Perhaps a walk up the aisle in a beautiful garden in springtime, or arriving together on a motorbike at your favourite spot in the countryside – the choice is yours. No two Humanist ceremonies are the same; each is individually written. Ailsa will guide you through the whole process; selecting the elements that are perfect for your day. From your thoughts on marriage, to the exchange of rings, to lighting candles, your service can include sand blending or even the traditional ritual of hand fasting. Ailsa will make sure that the ceremony echoes your relationship and personalities.
My fee is £575 and this includes:
- an initial meeting to get to know each other and to discuss the ceremony
- advice, hints and tips on planning your day
- writing and editing the unique ceremony script
- read through or rehearsal at your chosen venue
- conducting the ceremony on the day
- certificate and presentation copy of the script for you to keep
- travel expenses of up to 50 miles are included in my fee. I may charge for additional mileage if it is significantly higher than 50 miles.
For an informal chat to discuss your special day contact Ailsa on 01252 845090.