You’ve decided that you want to get married or to renew your vows, and for your own reasons, you don’t want a religious service. But you do want someone trained and accredited to make sure that everything goes well. You also want more flexibility that civil ceremonies allow. That’s why you need a Humanist celebrant like me. We unashamedly offer the haute couture of ceremonies.
I will take care of you and your ceremony from first to last and guide you every step of the way to getting exactly the ceremony you want. I understand that this is an ultraspecial day for you, possibly your dream day, and I am going to knock myself out to give you the perfect, personalised ceremony. And, I also have a wide range of venue mishap contingency plans up my sleeve.
I am to make your day, and the whole planning process, gloriously special, but also relaxed, warm and, if at all possible, fun. I will work with you to make it special and memorable. And I always keep an eye open for dazzling instagram or family album moments.
My total charge is £500. This includes everything and I will not be adding any hidden extras at any point. If you live within the radius I cover on Find a Celebrant, travel is included. If you are outside that zone, we will negotiate expenses separately.
For more about me and my style you can have a look at my instagram pages – search for AnnRippin, or my Pinterest board Non-religious weddings Bristol.
If you decide you would like to book me and work with me this is what will happen.
- You get in touch and we check the date for availability. Assuming that’s okay we go to the next stage
- We meet for a free informal and non-committal meeting to discuss what you want in your ceremony and for me to explain how it can be structured. I may well give you some homework to do to get you thinking about your vows and what other elements you would like to include in your ceremony. At this point I also ask for a deposit of £200 to save the day. I will save the date for two weeks.
- We will meet again nearer the time of the ceremony and I will take more detailed information and we will start to finalise the script.
- I will write the script and send it to you for your approval. I will not do this until I have your deposit.
- If at all possible we will have a rehearsal. I cannot recommend this highly enough, but it may depend on your venue. I will also expect the balance of the fee (£300) at least a week before the ceremony.
- We will have your beautiful ceremony and I will also give you a presentation copy of your script as a momento.