Humanist non-religious Funerals in Northamptonshire
and Warwickshire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Leicestershire
For a dignified, non-religious, personal funeral, where you decide on how to say ‘goodbye’ to a loved one, a Humanist ceremony can be ideal.
Call 07703 472207. I’d be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
“Stephen – I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate the sensitive way in which you handled my father’s funeral last week. Somehow, in spite of never having met him, you managed to capture the very essence of his character. My mother and I are most grateful. Thank you.” A.E. – January 2017
Have you recently lost a family member of friend?
Are you looking for a humanist, non-religious celebrant to conduct the funeral?
Then I’m sure I can help.
Ask me to conduct your ceremony and you’ll receive –
- a compassionate ‘listening’ approach
- a family meeting in your home to discuss how you’d like your ceremony to work. We’ll discuss the tribute, the music, readings, contributions from family members or friends, the committal – in fact, everything you need to make the ceremony run smoothly for the benefit of you and your fellow mourners
- a ceremony that is tailor-made for you and conducted with clarity and sensitivity
- a beautifully presented printed copy of the tribute for you to keep as a memento
In short, your ceremony will be memorable – it will help you, your friends and your family through this difficult, yet vital part of the grieving process.
My name is Steve Church – admittedly a possibly inappropriate name for a humanist celebrant! I’m experienced, fully trained and accredited by Humanists UK. My focus is to give you, your family and your friends a funeral ceremony that is personal and bespoke.
Of course, when you lose a loved-one, we’re talking about a unique individual. People aren’t created through a process of ‘copy & paste’, so neither should their funeral ceremony.
To discuss how I might be able to help with your humanist, non-religious funeral – do give me a call – 07703 472207
- Find out more about what a humanist funeral is – and what it isn’t.
- Read about how we’ll work together to create a truly memorable funeral ceremony.
- Find out too about the new Humanists UK funeral archive – preserving life-sories forever.
A testimonial or two
“Dear Steve – Thank you very much for conducting my dear husband, Tony’s funeral service and being able to put into words the fine tribute, which he truly deserved. The family and friends who attended were all able to remember the happy times they had shared with Tony. Friends of different religions were brought together in a Humanist service to say ‘goodbye’ to a much loved and respected gentleman. It was what we, as a family, and Tony, wanted. The family join me in thanking you for your kindness, guidance and support at such a sad time.” – Jean A. December 2018
“I just wanted to than you on behalf of the family for conducting Alan’s ceremony today. You did a fantastic job with the ceremony. It was a fantastic job with the ceremony – a fitting tribute to Alan, very well composed and delivered. I would not hesitate to recommend you to other families. “ Sian – January 22nd 2018
‘The best goodbye’
Hear from others what a Humanist funeral can mean.
Watch this video – “A Personal Goodbye”
Find out more …
… about creating the perfect ‘goodbye’ – call me on 07703 472207