“We really appreciated your help … to guide us into a ceremony that reflected us, our values, what we wanted to communicate and also one that was entertaining and special.” (quote from wedding couple)
Non-religious Humanist weddings and funerals in Yorkshire and beyond
Hello, my name is Cate Quinn. I live in Knaresborough (between York and Harrogate) and conduct non-religious wedding and funeral ceremonies mainly in North Yorkshire, but am happy to travel further afield on request (including overseas weddings).
My role is to help you to mark significant events in your lives in special and individual ways – a role that I find greatly rewarding.
Conducting non-religious ceremonies for couples and families also enables me to meet many diverse and wonderful people, and to learn from the insights and stories they share.
Your ceremony will be all about you, your values and the relationships you have built. To find out a bit more about me, go the the ‘About me‘ page.
My commitments to you
Whatever the nature, scale or setting of the occasion, I commit to:
- Meet with you at a time and place of your convenience
- Provide you with a personalised, sensitive and respectful service
- Explain the process and what you might expect
- Work closely with you to craft a ceremony that is distinctive and genuinely reflects the person or people at its centre
- Provide you with a presentation copy of the ceremony to share with those who are unable to make the service and to look back on in years to come
- Charge a fee that is fair and in the range recommended by Humanists UK
If you would like to find out more:
Please take a look at the page relating to the type of ceremony you are interested in and call me on 07708 381303, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org