“We really appreciated your help … to guide us into a ceremony that reflected us, our values, what we wanted to communicate and also one that was entertaining and special.”
Hello, my name is Cate Quinn. I live in Knaresborough (between York and Harrogate) and conduct non-religious wedding and funeral ceremonies mainly in North Yorkshire, but am happy to travel further afield on request (including overseas weddings).
It is a great privilege to be a Humanist Celebrant – helping you to mark significant events in your lives in special and individual ways.
Conducting non-religious ceremonies for couples and families also enables me to meet many diverse and wonderful people, and to learn from the insights and stories they share.
Your ceremony will be all about you, your values and the relationships you have built. To find out a little more about me, go the the ‘About me’ page.
My commitments to you
Whatever the nature, scale or setting of the occasion, I commit to:
- Meeting with you at a time and place of your convenience
- Providing you with a personalised, sensitive and respectful service
- Explaining the process and what you might expect
- Working closely with you to craft a ceremony that is distinctive and genuinely reflects the person or people at its centre
- Providing you with a presentation copy of the ceremony to share with those who are unable to make the service and to look back on in years to come
- Charging a fee that is in the range recommended by Humanists UK
To find out more:
Phone me on 07708 381303