There is no such thing as a typical Humanist wedding! Each one is built to order but in general you might assume that a wedding ceremony will include some or all of the following elements
- music – lots of it – some to come in to and some to listen to during the ceremony ….
- words on marriage and the couple’s personal journey
- readings from friends and family – in Welsh or English!
- perhaps everyone will sing or join in some way
- vows that will be made together
- exchange of ring/s and perhaps another symbolic act (see separate page)
- the signing of the certificate
- more music to leave to
- And the best shoes that can be mustered!