Bespoke Commitment and Weddings Ceremonies… your day, your way.
Your ceremony should be the bright beating heart of your day; the reason your friends and family gather together, not something to get through before the party!
Wouldn’t it be great to celebrate your commitment to a loved one/loved ones; or start your married life with a ceremony that’s really meaningful?
To be able to tell your friends and family what your relationship means to you and why you’re choosing to make a commitment to each other, get married, or renew your vows?
Many of us who aren’t religious are looking for a ceremony that is more flexible and personal than those on offer at a civil or register office service.
A non-religious, bespoke commitment ceremony or wedding gives you the opportunity to celebrate where you want, when you want and exactly how you want.
There’s no set script and no script ‘templates’ – it’s too personal an occasion for that. Instead, your ceremony is written from scratch, in collaboration with you, so it meets your particular requirements and truly reflects who you are.
You can set the tone that’s just right for you: choose your own words; include music and singing; get creative with symbolic or celebratory elements and include other significant people.
Humanist weddings are perfect for couples who would like:
* A meaningful ceremony that isn’t religious
* To work with a celebrant who has successfully completed a rigorous, high quality training and CPD programme
* To marry at a location that isn’t licensed for civil weddings; including outdoors and at home
* The flexibility to create a personal ceremony that is unique to them and completely adaptable to their particular circumstances
* To get to know the person who will be conducting their wedding
* To celebrate their committment to each other with family and friends, but without legally registering it – perhaps they have already undertaken the formalities overseas, for example.
* To attend the register office to take care of the legal formalities in the days before or after their humanist wedding
* For CLIENT FEEDBACK click HERE
Please remember that in England and Wales, the government currently doesn’t allow me to deal with the legal paperwork; you will still need to book with the register office to have your marriage registered in law.
Many register offices offer a very simple ‘sign and witness’ option and there are no regulations as to when you do this – same day, before, or after your bespoke wedding ceremony.